August 21, 2013

Weird Wednesday

1. When I stopped to get gas the other day I needed a water, so I went inside the station... The guy working there was sitting outside smoking and when he saw me going in he had to put out his cig (poor guy).  Well as soon as I walk in he says

 "What do you know about spider bites?"
I said "well what do you need to know about them?"
He said "well I just got bit by one outside"
I said "just take some benadryl and you'll be fine, unless it starts going numb then you might have a problem"

he says, "I can't feel my entire hand"

I stop, stare at his swelling hand and tell him "you might need to call for some backup"



2. 17 Reality Shows That Need To Come Back
                   1. Rock Of Love (I could not agree more!)
Rock Of Love
I actually had a 23 minute conversation about this show and how amazing it was this weekend.  It seriously was the most quality tv I've ever seen in my life.  BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!

I'm not sure if I should admit this, but I've seen 14 out of 17 of the shows that made the list... 

3. Nsync might reunite at the MTV video music awards.  
    The 7th grader inside of me is pretty excited about this news!


4.  I'm 99% sure that I broke my big toe on my right foot.  It huts like a mo-fo and everytime I bend it backwards it KILLS me.  Guess I need to buy new shoes, darn it. Speaking of breaking feet.  Everytime I jump off, step off, or awkwardly do anything I have a flash of Kevin Ware breaking his leg in the NCAA finals.  (I'll let you google that image yourself, you have been warned).

5. I really want to go to the movies, but nothing good is out and it cost $900 for popcorn, and you can't go to the movies without getting popcorn, am I wrong???  
When does New Girl come back?

6. There was a blue moon last night, which apparently only happens every 3 years, and since I slept like POO last night I'm blaming the moon.

7. I've started training the dogs on the ranch how to do this.  That way when lambing rolls around I can catch some zzz's while the dogs feed the bummers.

No comments: