August 23, 2013

Heart Throb Friday - Justin Timberlake

In honor of what I hope will be an EPIC reunion of NSYNC this weekend at the MTV video awards, this week I honor Justin Timberlake.  Let me start by saying, I wasn't obsessed with JT, he was no JTT in my mind, but he was my favorite boy band member and lets be honest, hes a good looking individual.
I remember buying their CD in 7th grade and being embarrassed about it, because EVERYONE listened to them and loved them, but no one would admit it.  I was a closet NSYNC fan.  I think I still am.
I tried to perfect those dance moves... fail
Luckily for Justin he is still super successful and managed to break into acting which a lot of singers cannot do.  And as much as I don't want to admit it, I've seen a few movies that he has been in.  And he isn't a terrible actor like his hair was in the 90's.

honestly?  corn row?
Whenever he hosts SNL I giggle and laugh because dammit, hes cute and funny.



No comments: