August 30, 2013

Heart throb Friday - Marky Mark Style

Remember these guys?

Yeah me neither, but I love me some Mark Wahlberg so today, its all about him, and his fine abs.


I mean, what a white gangsta, he was cool before Eminem! 
 

 This who wouldn't love this face??

But in all seriousness, I was too young to enjoy Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, but thats not to say I can't love them now... do you feel it?  Do you feel the good vibrations??

Thank god he was able to make a cross over career change to acting so he can still grace us on the big screen.

This movie made me pee my pants, SO SCARY!  yet sooooo good.




 I mean, check out those dance moves.

And just because its Friday, and I love you all... I leave you with this gem:

1 comment:

Em said...

That Brian Williams rap was awesome!