October 16, 2013

Wickedy Wack Wednesday

1. Henry and I only argue about three things.  
1) who is the better basketball player (obviously me)
2) how I squeeze the toothpaste tube (I'll leave that to your imagination, I will admit its not "correct")
3) where all the coffee mugs disappear to.
The other day Henry took the Peruvians into Goodwill for some winter clothes, while he was there he bought 4 travel mugs because the 234 we have at home is never enough.  I'm convinced there are 13 under the seats of his pickup and he is convinced I hide them in various locations.  WELL the other morning he asked where they all were, and my reply was "probably in your truck!"  Well... I came to work and checked the break room... where I found 5 travel mugs.  I was so embarrassed I snuck them into the house so Henry didn't know where they miraculous came from... until my boss saw Henry yesterday and says "tell Sara to take those mugs home more often"  THANKS BOSS
oops
2. Walking Dead started Sunday, WHO'S EXCITED?  This girl.  This girl. and apparently 16.1 Million people.  I'm in a fight with my coworker Lovely over our favorite character.  I OBVIOUSLY chose Darryl, she is team Rick, which I just don't understand.  Rick is annoying.



3. In honor of Halloween, I found this fitting.
9 ways Halloween is different after college

In college, when someone asks if you’d rather stay home and watch “Hocus Pocus”

9 Ways Halloween Is Different After College

Now…

9 Ways Halloween Is Different After College

4. Reason #145 why I never wash my car.  Got on the freeway yesterday after work and my car starts vibrating, like "wait this isn't normal" vibrate.  So I call the Chevy dealer in Laurel and see that they close at 5pm, luckily some money hungry saleman answered, he transferred me to service and the guy said to swing on by... after a test drive and inspection they said mud had built up so much in my tires between the rims that it was putting weird weight on my car causing the shaking... PHEW, so then they power washed the mud out for me as I kept saying "THANK YOU I'M SORRY I'M SURE YOU WANT TO GO HOME AND NOT SPRAY MUD OUT OF A DUMB GIRLS CAR" they were so nice, about 4 guys were helping me, apparently they really had nothing to do or I looked really good yesterday. I'll think the latter.  Anyway, they didn't charge me anything, so I'm taking them some yummy desserts today at lunch to thank them for being overall awesome pants.  I'm never washing my car again.




5. I had two visitors in the last two weeks, April was here at the beginning of the month for a couple days and it snowed just for her.  Then Cortnie was here this past weekend.  Everyone at my work was very surprised I have two friends.  Now I'm just wondering... WHO'S COMING TO VISIT ME THIS WEEKEND??  ANYONE?  jk... guess I'll have to wait for November to roll around when Lesa, Casey, Haley, Kaitlyn, Ms. Henderson (aka my mom) and hopefully Drew and my Bro will grace us with their presence.  I LOVE VISITORS!
who wouldn't want to come visit me?
if you come visit me I can usually guarantee a puppy will play with you, snow will fall on you, and you will ride a horse (length of ride dependent on individual) and you will see lots and lot and lots of sheep.
we got matching sweatshirts made, you say lame?  I say AWESOME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bahahahahaha!!!! you are freakin hilarious! i couldnt stop laughing

Rick is soooooo!!!... oh my bear! i want to sit right next to him


-dubya-