March 7, 2013

TEN things THURSDAY

1. Filibuster this!  Can you believe Paul Rand?  HAHA, AMAZING.  Anyone that can stand for 13 hours talking about one subject without peeing their pants is pretty badass in my mind.  Reminds me of Forest Gump "I've gots to pee"


2. Carlos (one of Henry's ranch hands from Peru) has been really trying to learn more and more English.  He now carries around a notebook and a pen and writes down all his translations.  Yesterday when I was riding around with Henry and Carlos he had a list of questions for me.  Its pretty cute.  When I first met Carlos he knew no English and didn't really care to learn, but over the past few months he has started catching on and is learning and studying so much more.  I get so happy for him when he says a sentence correct because he lights up and says 'I UNDERSTAND!'

Carlos and Ringo
3. I know I have discussed Henry not watching a lot of movies BUT the other day while I was cooking dinner I had "A Few Good Men" on... HE HAS NEVER SEEN IT!  I mean come on!  Its like one of the best movies OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!  He actually sat down and watched the last half, which surprised me.  I mean how can you not love the courtroom scene with Jack Nicholson?!


4. I'm on the hunt for a statement necklace for Aprils wedding, she is allowing us to wear whatever jewelry we want and I really want a pretty necklace that would go with a grey dress, silver accents.  Help.

5. Been on a big soup in the crock pot kick lately.  Usually I just throw the pantry in there and hope it turns out okay.  Today I did a corn chowder and MAN OF MAN, good stuff.  I did have to take an extra step and blend it in the blender buuuuuuuuut, its worth the extra step I guess...


6. For the first time in my life, I am excited about gardening!  One of my favorite things in the world is fresh summer tomatoes, you just can't beat them!  I am slightly nervous about the whole living in Montana and have a garden situation.  Henry said the guys could help build some garden boxes for me.  I even bought some seeds at the store the other day, little early?  YEP!  Who's excited?

image
Thanks Paris and Nicole

7. Lambing has started, so its nice to see all the new babies.  They are so stinking cute.  Did you see what Henry posted on facebook?  Check out those ears!

Which reminds me...
8. Remember this show??  Man I would sing that song FORVER, you know why? BECAUSE IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Bachelor.  HELLO!?  Why do I love this show so much?  I can't wait to see who he picks and then breaks up with on the after rose show... If you do watch the Bachelor, you MUST read this blog: http://www.rocket-shoes.com/
33

When Ashlee got eliminated I was like "WATCH OUT THIS GIRL IS GOING TO LOSE IT!" and then she said absolutely nothing and just gave the the most "I HATE YOU FACE" I have ever seen.  

10. I'm bringing back the word "Scosh" cuz for crying out loud, I love that word.  Would you like a scosh of cream in your coffee?  Please move over just a scosh.  Scosh. Scosh.  Love it. 


No comments: