September 20, 2013

Heart Throb Friday - Do you feel lucky punk?

While I was visits friends and family in California last week people told me they actually read my blog, so thanks!  My mom made sure to tell me that she didn't like my new heart throb Friday posts, so instead of listening to my mother (I'm too old for that) I decided instead, to dedicate this one to her.  In the form of Mr. Clint Eastwood.

 You're welcome mom.  Ever since I can remember my mother has always had the LARGEST celebrity crush on Clint Eastwood, and by god, looking at young pictures of him I can see why.  That and he was in every western movie every created.
I mean I can definitely see the sex appeal here...

I tried to find as many without his shirt on...
For obvious reasons...





And by the grace of god his son Scott is turning out to be a spitting image of his dad.  Thank you Jesus.


I'm printing this  one and hanging it above my bed, Henry won't mind
Amen.

2 comments:

Em said...

Helllooooo Scott! How come I didn't know this man existed?!

And Leonardo, Sara?! Really?? He's gross.

But kudos for finding Scott!!! Wowsers.

Sara LOL said...

its called heart throb friday for a reason, you loved them in the PAST... although who am I kidding, yes I love LEO STILL. Gerald is on my list for you next...